|商品名稱：||Embarcadero Delphi 10.3 Rio v26.0.32429.4364 Lite v15.0|
- 回上一頁Embarcadero Delphi 10.3 Rio v26.0.32429.4364 Lite v15.0Embarcadero Technologies, a provider of cross-platform application developer productivity tools, today released RAD Studio 10.3. This latest release enables developers to create graphically sophisticated, high-performing apps for windows, macOS, iOS, Android (News - Alert) and Linux Server using the same native code base, so they spend less time building multi-device applications.
C++ continues to be one of the top in-demand skills for software development jobs, and is the language behind many enterprise software and game titles. In keeping with these trends, RAD Studio 10.3 includes significant investments in C++, as well as updates to improve developer productivity for both C++ and Delphi (News - Alert).
Product enhancements include:
- An updated Clang-enhanced compiler with C++17 support for windows 32-bit.
- Inline variable declaration, type inference, and more for the Delphi language.
- Updated mobile platform support, including Z-Order and native controls on Android.
- Enhancements to VCL for High DPI displays, a new VCL High DPI imagelist, Per Monitor V2 support, new windows 10 and WinRT APIs.
- RAD Server updates that include new components for simplifying JSON processing work and building backends for Sencha Ext JS web applications.
- Improved code completion and debugging for optimized builds and new libraries for C++ language.
RAD Studio 10.3 also introduces new licensing options that expand web enablement, application backend server and database capabilities for enterprise applications. These include a RAD Server single site deployment license and an InterBase ToGo for mobile deployment license in the Enterprise Edition; and a Sencha Ext JS Professional license, an InterBase ToGo for mobile deployment license, a RAD Server multi-site deployment license and an Aqua Data Studio license in RAD Studio Architect Edition.
Embarcadero Delphi 10.3.0 Rio version 26.0.32429.4364 Lite 15.0
About Embarcadero Delphi. Delphi is the nimble Object Pascal IDE and component library for cross-platform native app development with flexible Cloud services and broad IoT connectivity. Compile natively for fast Linux and windows server support and reach the widest audience with App Store support for windows 10, macOS, iOS and Android - all from the same native code base - in the first IDE with integrated windows 10 Desktop Bridge Support. Fast developers choose Delphi for Enterprise Strong Development and enjoy 5x faster development cycles across desktop, server, mobile, cloud, and database platforms.
About Embarcadero Technologies. Embarcadero Technologies, Inc. is a leading provider of award-winning tools for application developers and database professionals so they can design systems right, build them faster and run them better, regardless of their platform or programming language. Ninety of the Fortune 100 and an active community of more than three million users worldwide rely on Embarcadero products to increase productivity, reduce costs, simplify change management and compliance, and accelerate innovation. Founded in 1993, Embarcadero is headquartered in San Francisco, with Offices located around the world.
Product: Embarcadero Delphi
Version: 10.3.0 (version 26.0.32429.4364) Lite 15.0
Supported Architectures: 32bit / 64bit
Website Home Page : http://www.embarcadero.com
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: windows 7even SP1 or newer