|商品名稱：||Enfocus PitStop Server 2018 v18.0.1 Build 908041 MacOS|
- 回上一頁您可能感興趣： AdobeEnfocus PitStop Server 2018 v18.0.1 Build 908041 MacOSPitStop是一款用於PDF的檢查和編輯的Adobe Acrobat插件，是一款Adobe Acrobat PDF增強插件，主要用於檢查、編輯和修改PDF文件，是很多Acrobat用戶必裝的PDF插件之一。
PitStop Server它提供給終端用戶更直接、翻新的用戶界面，允許便捷地訪問熱文件夾設置、處理中的文件和全面的歷史記錄。更改優先級別和運行或停止、熱文件夾只需點擊一下鼠標而已，包含了每個作業的、詳細報告信息的處理文件歷史能方便地過濾並導出為可用於數據分析的 XML 格式。
Languages: Multilingual |
PitStop Server is a stand-alone hot folder based application that checks and fixes PDF files. Let PitStop Server automate your PDF Preflight and fixing so your operators can focus on billable tasks.
Save time and money
Save time and money by automating PDF Preflight and correction
High quality guaranteed
Reduce risk of human errors, high quality guaranteed every time
Free up your staff
Free up your staff for work that you can actually charge for
- Stand-alone application
- Allows you to create and edit Preflight Profiles and Action Lists (New!)
- Supports all PDF versions up to 1.7 and international PDF standards
- Supports XML/Job Ticket driven variable Preflight
- Processes unlimited number of files simultaneously
- Various PDF and XML Preflight Reports depending on your needs
- Customizable error messages to communicate with non-technical people (New!)
- Full ICC color management and DeviceLink support
- Preflight Profiles compatible with PitStop Pro
New in PitStop Server 2018:
The latest version of PitStop Server is all about making life easier, saving time and providing additional advanced editing functionality – PitStop 2018 ensures a print-ready PDF file every time!
New XML report
PitStop Server gains a new XML report (v3). This report was developed in conjunction with other channel partners, customers and integrators. The new XML structure makes the report much easier to work with when using XPaths and parsing the report for data.
New check for minimum printing dot
This check identifies very light tints that may cause trouble in production, the threshold value is configurable, and the check is designed to check each separation separately. Very useful for identifying scum dots, and also for users who prepare files for Flexo printing.
Better integration with Switch
The new PitStop Server configurator brings the familiar PitStop Server interface to Switch.
Pantone Color Actions
Pantone colors continue to be a challenge for users, particularly with the different CMYK and Lab alternate colors that are available in the market from different versions of applications. We have added new functionality that allows more control over Pantone colors, enabling users to automatically rename color names to the correct Pantone format, and also map colors to the correct Pantone libraries of their choice, using the official Pantone color breakdowns.
Add barcodes to PDF files
This action supports over 100 different barcode types, including 1D Barcodes, 2D Barcodes such as QR and Datamatrix, a selection of International Postal Barcodes and GS1 Barcodes. The functionality includes the ability to set a Bar Width Reduction value or percentage if required.
Color type report
A special new chapter in the PitStop preflight report that emulates a DFE and tells a user if pages are empty, black and white or CMYK. This is especially useful for customers who pay click charges on their digital print engines.
- Mac OS® 10.10 (Yosemite)
- Mac OS® 10.11 (El Capitan)
- Mac OS® 10.12 (Sierra)
- Mac OS® 10.13 (High Sierra)