|商品名稱：||Screens 4.6.1 MacOSX - 遠程桌面連接控制工具|
- 回上一頁您可能感興趣：Screens 4.6.1 MacOSX - 遠程桌面連接控制工具Screens是一款Mac上優秀的遠程桌面連接控制工具，可以讓我們遠程控制其他的Mac、Windows或Linux電腦，支持多種協議，VNC/SSH/SCREENS等, 具有各種強大的遠程控制輔助工具。
It's also on the Mac! Screens is a beautiful, yet powerful Screen Sharing and VNC client that lets you connect back to your Mac, Windows or Linux PC from the comfort of your living room, the corner coffee shop or anywhere in the world.
Do you have more than one display attached to your remote Mac? Screens supports multiple displays allowing you to always access what you need, no matter which display it's on.
One Click Away
Access recent connections and discovered computers through Screens’ icon in the system menu bar.
Screens lets you connect as a guest to a Mac so you can help out friends and relative without the need of their user credentials.
Right-click any of the items in the Discovered Computers list to initiate a one-time connection.
Moreover, Screens Express lets you do that even if you need to connect remotely!
Custom Keyboard Shortcuts
Screens lets you configure system keyboard shortcuts (⌘-Tab, Spaces, Mission Control, etc.) so they don’t interfere with the rest of your running apps.
Fullscreen mode, Notification Center, Power Management, you name it. Screens for Mac takes advantage of everything OS X 10.10 Yosemite offers.
On Disconnect Actions
Specify an action to trigger right before disconnecting from a computer. Trigger a Hot Corner, Log Out your User, etc.
Send or receive images, rich or plain text, URLs and more with your Mac!
Save the received content or share it via Email, Messages, Twitter, Facebook and more.
Faster Than Ever
Screens now connects a lot quicker and is much snappier. Our new VNC engine is much faster and reliable than its predecessor.
- Supports OS X 10.9 Mavericks as well
- Synchronize your content via iCloud or Dropbox*
- Access recent connections through the Dock
- Becomes the system default for Screen Sharing
- Improved SSH Keys Support
- Fullscreen Mode
- Observe and Control Modes
- Grab a Screenshot of the remote computer
- Revamped URL Schemes Support
- Connections to Macs, Windows and Linux PCs
- Secure Connections
Requirements: Mac OS X 10.9 or later
Home Page - http://edovia.com/screens/#mac