|商品名稱：||教程-After Effects – Motion Graphics & Data Visualization|
- 回上一頁您可能感興趣：教程-After Effects – Motion Graphics & Data VisualizationAfter Effects – Motion Graphics & Data Visualization
This course is for beginners. You don’t need any previous knowledge in VFX Compositing or any motion graphics experience. We’ll start with the super basics, taking simple icons breathing life into to them with After Effects.
We’ll work through a real life projects, connecting Excel into After Effects to transform your boring spreadsheet data into approachable visual information. We’ll experiment with lighting & cameras. We’ll do some fun things with masking, looking at how important sound is in your presentation, all the way through to exporting for Youtube, Powerpoint and all sorts of social media including animated GIFS.
There are projects for you to complete, so you can practice your VFX visual effects skills and use these for your portfolio. There is a cheat sheet and I’ve got exercise files so you can play along. I will also save my files as I go through each video so that you can compare yours to mine – handy if something goes wrong.
Know that I will be around to help – if you get lost you can drop a post on the video ‘Questions and Answers’ below each video and I’ll be sure to get back to you.
What are you waiting for? Lets get making!
What you will learn?
01) You’ll learn to take Excel spread sheets and animate
this in After Effects.
02) You’ll learn how to make animated pie charts, line
charts & bar graphs.
03) You’ll learn how to create percentage counters.
04) You’ll learn how to animate icons making beautiful
05) You’ll learn how to create ‘voice over’ infographics.
06) You’ll learn all the animation techniques needed to
bring your data to life.
07) You will have the finished files so you never fall
08) Downloadable exercise files & cheat sheet.
09) Forum support from me and the rest of the BYOL crew.
10) Techniques used by professional motion graphic
11) A wealth of other resources and websites to help your
new career path.