|商品名稱：||PatterNodes 2.2.0 MacOSX-一款用於創建圖形模式、 動畫、 漸變或插圖基於重複的應用|
- 回上一頁您可能感興趣： illustratorPatterNodes 2.2.0 MacOSX-一款用於創建圖形模式、 動畫、 漸變或插圖基於重複的應用PatterNodes是Mac平台上的一款用於創建圖形模式、 動畫、 漸變或插圖基於重複的應用。通過定義一系列的步驟，描述。每個圖案元素或操作有一個小的面板，稱為節點，然後由連接它們之間繪製連接。
PatterNodes可以將圖案拼貼複製到任何插圖或圖形應用程序中使用，還可以將其導出作為矢量圖形或位圖圖像文件。動畫可以導出為 GIF、 QuickTime MOV 或已編號的 PNG 或 JPG 文件。
PatterNodes 1.x | MacOSX |
PatterNodes is a tool for creating graphical patterns, animations, gradients or illustrations based on repetitions. This is done by defining a sequence of steps, a recipe or sorts, that describes the pattern. Each pattern element or operation is represented by a little panel called a node, and the nodes are then linked by connections drawn between them. As the nodes can be freely combined and connected this gives you a very flexible and powerful interface.
While this interface requires a different way of thinking, it also offers a lot of benefits compared to traditional illustrator-type editors. Most importantly it enables you to use sliders to instantly change any aspect, like color, spacing, scaling, rotation or repetition count of any part of the pattern without having to undo/redo any steps. In a sense you could say that PatterNodes is to graphic design what a parametric CAD-system is to product design. At the same time a you might also look at it like a kaleidoscope, where you can quickly try and get unexpected new effects you never knew you wanted.
PatterNodes is designed from the start to make it easy to tweak things to see how they turn out. Therefore the resulting pattern tile is always shown in the bottom preview view, repeated and updating in real time with any changes, giving you instant feedback of what the end result will be.
While the software can be used to create any type of repeating graphic, it’s primarily aimed at pattern creation. To make pattern creation easier PatterNodes also includes a lot of nodes that automatically perform common tedious tasks like repeating elements at the tile edges to make the pattern seamless, or randomizing different aspects (like color, position, rotation..) of the elements in a pattern to give it a little more life.
Finally, when you’re done you can simply copy the pattern tile into whatever illustration or graphics application you use, or export it either as vector graphics or a bitmap image file.
- Extremely flexible and powerful node-based interface.
- Real-time updated tiled preview of the result while adjusting parameters.
- Add animation value ranges to any parameter and export the complete animation cycle.
- Lots of different configurable shapes, lines, curves and file import options to build your pattern with.
- Easily paste in vector or bitmap graphics elements to use in your pattern.
- Integrated text tools to let you apply all the transformations, effects etc to individual letters.
- Automates making seamless pattern tiles.
- Nondestructive randomization functions to randomly scale, rotate, move or adjust the color of the individual elements of your patterns.
- Export the result as bitmap (JPEG, PNG, TIFF) or vector (EPS, PDF) graphics, or just copy it and paste it into some other application.
- Export animations as GIF, QuickTime MOV or numbered PNG or JPG files.
- Extensive manual, node reference guide, inline tool tip help and warnings messages, sample patterns and tutorial files to help you get started.
Requirements: Mac OS X 10.8 or later
Home Page - http://www.lostminds.com